Informations in english
Welcome to the MiniDebConf Maceió website. The conference will take place from March 25th to 28th, 2020, at Computer Laboratory Scientific and Visualization (LCCV) - Campus AC Simões - Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL).
Maceió is the capital and the largest city of the coastal state of Alagoas, Brazil.
This will be the 4th MiniDebConf edition in Brazil, and the 1st in Northeast!
- MiniDebCamp: 25th - 26th
- MiniDebConf: 27th - 28th
- Celebration lunch: 29th
- Computer Laboratory Scientific and Visualization (LCCV) - Campus AC Simões - Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL).
- Address: Av. Lourival Melo Mota, s/n, Tabuleiro do Martins. Maceió city, Alagoas State.
- Maps: Google, OpenStreetMap
Maceió, capital of Alagoas, is surrounded by lakes, a sea that merges the turquoise and emerald green beaches and beautiful gardens adorned by palm trees. Known as “Paradise of Waters”, is considered as the “Brazilian Caribbean” due to its natural beauties that attract tourists from around the world. Read more (disregard the official tourism agency part)
Call for Proposals
Submit your proposals until February 15th here.
The registration for attending MiniDebConf Maceió 2020 is free and it will open soon.
We are talking with some hotels to get a discount for attendees. We will list options soon.
Codes of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy
If you need any help, please contact us:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC Channel: #debian-br-eventos no irc.debian.org